We hope that you and your family have been in good health and continue to be positive and resilient during these unprecedented times. I am sure all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routine.
Per the Texas state guidelines, we are proud to start reopening our practice with enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of those around you. Nest Family Medicine will begin seeing patients in the office ***STARTING June 1, 2020.
***Where appropriate, televisits will still be offered.
As we reopen our practice, we want to assure everyone that our office is committed to the highest level of safety. Our staff will continue to strictly follow all governmental directives and take extra precautions to keep our patients safe. Listed below are some important changes and new guidelines for your next office visit.
- All patients are REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIME. This is a preventive measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus.
- Only patients who have an appointment will be allowed inside the clinic. If the patient is a minor or if they need assistance, one additional visitor will be allowed. The patient will be immediately placed in the exam room after check-in.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow ample time to clean, as well as ensure less patient traffic in the office.
- All common areas and examination rooms will be sanitized after each patient visit using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. As such, you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your next appointment. Patients will be verbally screened before an appointment.
- To maintain social distancing between patients, it is important that you ARRIVE ON TIME for your appointment. If you are early, please stay in your vehicle until your appointment time. If you are late by more than 10 minutes, please call the clinic as we may need to reschedule your appointment. Please note that we will not be taking any walk-in appointments as of now.
Please make sure you are monitoring your health for flu-like symptoms. If you are experiencing any of the following – temperature above 100.4 F, sore throat, chills, cough, fever, loss of taste, body aches, shortness of breath – please call us to reschedule your appointment or move your appointment to a televisit. We are NOT DOING COVID-19 testing at our clinic. We refer patients to COVID-19 test centers after evaluation through televisit.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during these challenging times and for following these new guidelines. There may be additional changes to our policies and procedures as needed to ensure your safety. We value your trust and loyalty and are grateful to once again be able to provide in-person care to our well-deserving patients.